General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You can use this site without the need to provide any personal data. If you want to purchase any photographic services, then the processing of some personal data will be necessary. This Policy explains when and why Txuca Pereira collects personal information about people who visit her site, how she uses it and keep it secure. The Policy may change from time to time, and by using her site, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Who is Collecting and can Access the Information ?
Txuca Pereira is the controller of any data that passes through the website, and she is the only person who will have access to this information, and she will not sell or rent your information to any third parties and she will not share your information with third parties for any marketing purposes.
What type of information is collected ?
Txuca Pereira obtains information through her website in three ways: anonymously, directly and by a third-party.
– Anonymously: The anonymous information she collects may include your IP address, whether you are using a computer, a tablet or a phone, which country you are located, which website pages are accessed and how long you may spend looking at her website pages.
– Directly: The direct information she collects is when you make an enquiry, purchase products or purchase a photographic service. This will be your name, address, phone number and details about your event.
– Third Party: If you purchase a product or service from Txuca Pereira using an online payment method, your card information is not held by she but it is collected by a third party payment processor who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. The only information she receives from the third party are notifications that a transaction has taken place, with the name of the payee, the date and the amount of the transaction.
How is your information used ?
Txuca Pereira will hold your personal information on her systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with her. Any information you provide will be used to:
– Carry out any obligations from any contracts that she enters in to.
– Seek your views or comments on the services she provides.
– Notify you of any changes to her services.
Who has access to your information ?
The only person who has any access to any information which is collected through Txuca Pereira site or any other communications is Txuca Pereira Photography, and:
– She will not sell or rent your information to any third parties
– She will not share your information with third parties for any marketing purposes.
Txuca Pereira does not generate a newsletter, offer any subscriptions and does not generate bulk or direct mail shots for marketing. If she contact you, it will be about an enquiry you have made or any photographic services you have agreed upon. All communications will be sent directly from Txuca Pereira to you.
When you provide any personal information, Txuca Pereira takes steps to ensure that it’s treated securely to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of any information. Her site is protected with SSL and a secure page a lock icon will appear on your web browser to show that the page is secure. Any information provided over the internet can never be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while she strives to protect your personal information, she cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to her, and you do so at your own risk. Once Txuca Pereira receives your information, she makes her best effort to ensure its security. Any sensitive information such as credit or debit card details is encrypted and protected with 128 Bit encryption on SSL by the third party responsible to taking payment.
Links to other websites
Aged 16 or Under
If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide Txuca Pereira with personal information.
Review of this Policy & Access to your Information
Txuca Pereira will keep this Policy under regular review, and the Policy was last updated in January 2021. If you are concerned about any information she has about you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org